Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lynch Family Session

The truth is, I think all families are beautiful.  As a photographer, I have the privilege of capturing the essence of my clients as they enjoy one other.  However, every now and then ... there's a particular session that is absolutely breathtaking.

This morning I had the honor of photographing the Lynch family ... some of the very first folks I met when I moved West of Washington DC.  The weather was perfect, the scenery was eye catching, and their family is just stunning!  This was probably the most difficult decision I've had yet in regards to which images to post for the sneak peek.  Nevertheless, here are a few of my favorites from their family session.













Contact me today to schedule your family session!

No comments:

Post a Comment