Sunday, December 23, 2012

Logan's Sneak Peek

This weekend I had both the pleasure of traveling to my beloved Roanoke, Virginia and of photographing 13-year-old Logan.

How handsome can you get, right?  Seriously!  I'll admit, I was a bit nervous about shooting a session with a teenage boy, but Logan proved not only to be an absolute natural but also incredibly handsome.  He was excellent at something I am not good at when I'm in front of the camera:  looking serious without looking angry.  Wow!  This young man made everything look easy!

I think his session sneak peek is proof of that!

*** If you live in the Roanoke Valley and would like to have photographs taken by Favorite Things Photography, please keep in mind that I waive travel fees for that area as long as dates are flexible.  I would be honored to shoot your 2013 session.***











Contact me to schedule your 2013 session!

No comments:

Post a Comment