Monday, June 24, 2013

Newborn Baby Kenzie

One of the most challenging aspects of photographing newborns is that I, the photographer, must pace the session entirely around the little one.  The poses, props, and length of the session are completely different each time.  I have the pleasure of encountering such sweetness when I work; however, most newbies require ample amounts of soothing to settle into a deep, comfy sleep.

Not Miss Kenzie!

Little Kenzie was an absolute dream to capture.  Already 13 days old, (the upper end of the 'newborn photography' window) I was amazed when she slept almost literally the entire time I photographed her session.  We used this slumber to our full advantage to capture the magic of her tiny features and expressions.

Enjoy a sneak peek from newborn Kenzie's session.













No comments:

Post a Comment